Friday, June 26, 2009

My plans....

Last year, I achieved a few of my goals. I became a CAPPA certified labor doula and attended the training workshop to begin my journey as a Childbirth Educator. I also attended workshops for NRP and CPR.

This year, Ive attended a Charis Christian Childbirth workshop to expand my skills and knowledge as an educator.

In the coming months I hope to wrap up the requirements for my educator certification, as well as start on a Happiest Baby on the Block certification.
This year I also hope to attend the Lamaze Confrence in October, and continue my training as a birth assistant at Breath of Life.

Other goals in the next few years:
courses in herbology, yoga instructor course, phlebotomy course, and as always, as many birth related courses/events as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment